Edelhoff supports you in evaluating technical project requests. To this end, feasibility analyses are created in which the qualifications for personnel and equipment are defined and the schedule-related feasibility and resource planning are examined.
Technical assessments for the preparation of proposals are performed in the framework of on-site meetings at the end customer’s site for which we can also gladly provide support upon request.
Edelhoff engineers provide proposal preparation support in the following areas:
- determining employee qualifications (quality and quantity)
- compiling required technologies (performance data)
- evaluating hazard assessments and risk analyses
- creating the scope of the proposal and schedules
- creating budgeting templates and quantity structures
- evaluating third-party services and services provided by the end customer
- auditing “Terms & Conditions”
- upon request, support at project client meetings
All services are provided taking quality and safety standards, punctuality and profitability into account.
A part of quality management is to check every incoming order down to the last detail. This helps you avoid deviations in the execution and invoicing phases. Edelhoff engineers support you in:
- auditing the contents of legal contracts and terms & conditions
- determining proposal deviations and necessary proposal adjustments/follow-up proposals
- developing the contents of the order confirmation taking modified requirements into account